St. Anna’s Catholic Church (SACC) Terms & Conditions of Use
BY USING THE SACC WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET FORTH HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SACC WEBSITE.
- As A Condition Of You Use Of This Website And The Services Contained Therein, You Represent And Warrant To SACC That You Will Not Use This Website For Any Purpose That Is Unlawful Or Prohibited By These Terms, Conditions, And Notices.
- The Information, Products, And Services Included On This Website May Include Inaccuracies Or Typographical Errors. Changes Are Periodically Added To The Information Herein. SACC May Make Improvements And/Or Changes To This Website At Any Time. Advice Received Via This Website Should Not Be Relied Upon For Personal, Legal Or Financial Decisions And You Should Consult An Appropriate Professional For Specific Advice Tailored To Your Situation.
- SACC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- SACC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS FOR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SACC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL. CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE SACC WEBSITE OF CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN.
- Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and SACC as a result of your use of this Website. These terms and conditions are subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained herein is in derogation of SACC’s obligation to comply with government, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered with respect to such use. If any terms or conditions herein are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most clearly matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- This document sets forth the terms and conditions between the user and SACC with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to the Website. A printed version of this document and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this document to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.